Our Twitter profile is public, which means anyone can see your Tweets and they may even show up in search-engine results (like on Google). Because our Twitter profile is a public page and is open to anyone, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
We encourage everyone to:
- Stay on topic and be respectful
- Submit your own original content
- Disregard content that you know to be fraudulent or doubt its authenticity
- Do not post someone else’s copyrighted work unless you have written permission
- Never post personal, identifying or confidential information. CommunityAmerica will never request your Social Security number, account information, passwords or PINs via Twitter.
Member Service Inquiries: This page is moderated by CommunityAmerica employees. We'll make every effort to respond in a timely manner; however, we can't guarantee that we'll reply to every Tweet. If you are a credit union member with a question about a CommunityAmerica Credit Union account, you can contact a service specialist at:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800.892.7957 – Toll Free or 913.905.7000 in the KC Metro
- Branch Locations: http://www.cacu.com/branchlocations
Please note: For privacy reasons, member service and account support inquiries posted on social media sites will typically be directed to other credit union channels for resolution.
Comment and Posting Policy: We expect conversations to remain polite in nature and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. We may delete comments or posts that we deem to be:
- Profane, obscene, inappropriate, or disruptive.
- Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic.
- Threats; personal attacks; abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory; or stalking or harassing of any individual, entity or organization.
- Discriminatory or that contain hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Spam or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user's computer.
Media Inquiries: If you are a member of the media, please visit our CommunityAmerica newsroom at for more information.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policies: Please note the following copyright and intellectual property policies:
- By submitting any content to our Twitter page, you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner has granted you permission to use such content.
- Infringement of any party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
- Using our Twitter page to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs, or derivative works of such programs is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
- Please note: by posting comments, posts, tagged photos, videos, ideas, or any other content on our Twitter page, you are granting CommunityAmerica a nonexclusive, worldwide right to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, use in CommunityAmerica marketing and advertising materials.
Links to Third-Party Sites: CommunityAmerica may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you'll find the information valuable or useful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of any third-party site or company.
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personally identifiable information such as Social Security numbers, account numbers, phone numbers or e-mail addresses in any comment or post. If you do include personally identifiable information in your comment, your comment or post may be deleted.